Information on all HDS course offerings can be found in my.harvard, Harvard University's student information system.
If you do not have a HarvardKey login and password, go to the public Course Search using any web browser.
If you have a HarvardKey login and password:
- Go to the my.harvard Portal using any web browser.
Click "Student, Teaching + Advising Portal"
- Log in with your HarvardKey login and password when prompted.
You can look at my.harvard courses in three ways:
- On the left side of the Search Courses search box, use the drop-down menu to change "All" to "HDS."
- Enter words in the search box to search for courses by topic or instructor, or * to see all courses. Then click the Search Courses button.
- Once the search results appear, use the facets on the left to narrow your results by semester or other criteria.
To perform a more targeted search that includes day, time, availability for cross-registration, and/or degree requirements, use the "Advanced Search" link to the right of the search box.
At the top of the Advanced Search page, use the "Find courses with" section to search by instructor, or to find courses open to students from BTI or other Harvard schools, or to choose the term or day. Be sure to choose "Divinity School" as the School to see only HDS courses.
Expand the "HDS-Additional Attributes" section to search for courses that satisfy Area of Focus, Art of Ministry, language, or other degree requirements.
Choose "Divinity School" from the Browse section of the Course Search home page to see lists of all courses, courses open to BTI students, required courses, and courses by various degree requirements.