November 2, 2016
Theological Education Day, our open house for prospective students, is an exciting opportunity to connect with Harvard Divinity School's faculty, students, staff, and denominational counselors. Participants learn about academic and community life, financial aid, and the admissions process.
Note: A transcript for this recording is available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of Theological Education Day 2016 include:
- Information about admissions, financial aid, and career services
- Visits to HDS classes
- Lunch with faculty, staff, and denominational counselors
- Panel discussions about academic programs, field education and ministry, student life, and applying to HDS at mid-career
- An open house at the Center for the Study of World Religions
- Walk-in office hours with faculty and staff
- Opportunities for worship, meditation, and prayer
- Campus and library tours