November 2, 2016
Theological Education Day, our open house for prospective students, is an exciting opportunity to connect with Harvard Divinity School's faculty, students, staff, and denominational counselors. Participants learn about academic and community life, financial aid, and the admissions process.
If you are not able to be on campus, view the live stream of TED events, beginning at 9 am, November 2.
Watch Dean Hempton welcome more than 130 prospective students on Theological Education Day 2015:
Note: A transcript for this recording is available upon request. Please contact email@example.com.
Highlights of Theological Education Day 2015 include:
- Information about admissions, financial aid, and career services
- Visits to HDS classes
- Lunch with faculty, staff, and denominational counselors
- Panel discussions about academic programs, field education and ministry, student life, and applying to HDS at mid-career
- An open house at the Center for the Study of World Religions
- Walk-in office hours with faculty and staff
- Opportunities for worship, meditation, and prayer
- Campus and library tours