During the past two centuries, Harvard Divinity School’s network of alumni and friends has helped to make the School the country's foremost institution for preparing leaders who advance understanding of a religiously complex world.
The Campaign for HDS is an unprecedented effort to bring the School’s focus on religion, values, meaning, and the most important questions of life into the future. With your help, we will renew an institution that approaches religion critically, through rigorous scholarship and study, with expertise in all of the world’s major traditions and alignment with none. We will produce leaders who connect with people of faith and create positive change through knowledge, compassion, and moral courage. Learn more.
What do you want to do today?
- Get my HDS transcript
- Take advantage of career resources
- Use the library
- Access the library's e-journal resources. (NOTE: Requires login. Email your full name and degree year for access.)
- Contact a member of the HDS faculty
- View the School’s annual report
- Get involved with the Alumni/Alumnae Council
- Learn about what’s going on at HDS
- Subscribe to the HDS Current alumni newsletter
- Read the Harvard Divinity Bulletin
Hosted by the HDS Alumni/Alumnae Council, "Divinity Dialogues" invite distinguished members of the alumni community to speak on how an HDS education influences one's notions and lived experience of leadership, service, and giving. View past conversations or submit an idea for a future conversation.