The HDS Office of Career Services develops and makes available programs and tools for career management and for navigating the job search process. Our office not only helps with immediate job search needs, but also encourages lifelong professional development through a variety of services available to HDS students and alumni, including one-on-one career consultations, résumé and CV review, online career advice and tip sheets, and career-related events and presentations. We offer a range of services and resources to support career discernment, planning, and job search and we look forward to engaging with you throughout the course of your study at HDS and beyond.
Related services provided by other offices
- Dossier service: The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences has partnered with Interfolio to deliver dossier services. Current ThD students should contact Interfolio directly. ThD alumni will find additional information on the FAS Office of Career Services website.
- Field education: HDS Office of Ministry Studies
- Preparation for ministry: HDS Office of Ministry Studies
- Denominational connections: HDS Office of Ministry Studies
- Preparation for doctoral studies: HDS faculty advisers
- Fellowships and grants: HDS Office of Financial Aid
- Consultation on employment policy vis-à-vis foreign citizenship: Harvard International Office