The HDS Office of Information Technology & Media Services and Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) work together to support teaching, learning, research, and administration at Harvard Divinity School by providing a robust technological infrastructure and related services.
The HDS Office of Information Technology & Media Services offers the following suite of services to support the mission of the Harvard Divinity School:
- Academic Technology Services: course websites, digital content development, classroom technology, technology consulting services
- Media Services and Media Production: audiovisual support for HDS courses and events, digital audio and video capture and post-production, live media streaming
- Student Computing Facilities: student lab, public email kiosks, scanning and printing services
- HDS Administrative Systems Support: key student information systems and other administrative applications
- Support of HDS Websites: public HDS websites, HDS intranet
For additional information please visit our contact page.