October 28, 2020
Connect with faculty and students, and learn about academics, community life, financial aid, and the admissions process during Theological Education Day, our open house for prospective students.
Highlights of the Open House for Prospective Students include:
- Information about admissions, financial aid, and career services
- Visits to HDS classes
- Lunch with faculty, staff, and denominational counselors
- Panel discussions about academic programs, field education and ministry, student life, and applying to HDS at mid-career
- An open house at the Center for the Study of World Religions
- Walk-in office hours with faculty and staff
- Opportunities for worship, meditation, and prayer
- Campus and library tours
Note: A transcript for this recording is available upon request. Please contact email@example.com.