Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Connect with faculty and students, and learn about academics, community life, financial aid, and the admissions process during Theological Education Day, our open house for prospective students.
Registration will open in September 2019.
Highlights of Theological Education Day include:
- Information about admissions, financial aid, and career services
- Visits to HDS classes
- Lunch with faculty, staff, and denominational counselors
- Panel discussions about academic programs, field education and ministry, student life, and applying to HDS at mid-career
- An open house at the Center for the Study of World Religions
- Walk-in office hours with faculty and staff
- Opportunities for worship, meditation, and prayer
- Campus and library tours