The instructions below can help you make full use of the computing systems available at Harvard University and Harvard Divinity School.
- Computer Use Policy
- The terms of service to which you agree as a user of HDS computing resources.
- Digital Materials and Copyright Law
- Harvard University's website on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act includes a copyright policy as well as answers to frequently asked questions on the application of the law to peer-to-peer file sharing of music, movies, and other copyrighted work.
- Information Security and Privacy at Harvard
- A guide to the University's Enterprise Security Policy, which applies to everyone who works with confidential information.
- Policy on Access to Electronic Information (PDF)
- Guidelines and processes for Harvard University access to user electronic information stored in or transmitted through any University system. Applies to all Schools and units of the University.