Harvard Divinity School and the members of its faculty organize and host occasional conferences, symposia, and speaker series, often in collaboration with other faculties of the University.
Current conferences and seminars include:
- Business across Religious Traditions
- Seminar on Debates about Religion and Sexuality
- Spiritual and Sustainable: Religion Responds to Climate Change
- Ways of Knowing: Graduate Conference on Religion
- Texts, Knowledge, and Practice: The Meaning of Scholarship in Muslim Africa
The Women's Studies in Religion Program on occasion hosts conferences on gender and religion, and the Center for the Study of World Religions has, over the years, organized a variety of conferences, panels, and symposia.