Update your contact information.
The most important thing you can do to stay connected with HDS is to make sure we have your up-to-date contact information, particularly your preferred email address.
Alumni and friends of HDS can update their address in the following ways:
- Alumni can log in to their alumni.harvard account and update their contact information through the online form. If you are a graduate of HDS and you would like an account or would like to access your existing account, please visit alumni.harvard.edu.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, affiliation to HDS, and your new contact information.
- Call the HDS Office of Development and External Relations at 617.496.1778.
Read alumni publications
Follow HDS on social media
Connect to HDS and fellow alumni through any one of our growing social networks. These include:
- Harvard Divinity School on Facebook
- Harvard Divinity School on Twitter
- The Harvard Divinity School Alumni group on LinkedIn
- The Harvard Divinity School photostream on Flickr
- The Harvard Divinity channel on YouTube
Attend an event
Alumni are welcome to attend all public HDS events and events sponsored by the Harvard Alumni Association. HDS also hosts regional and campus events for alumni.
Share your work and your news
Alumni are invited to submit previously unpublished essays, articles, or poetry to be considered for publication in Harvard Divinity Bulletin. HDS alumni are also encouraged to send their news for inclusion in HDS Current. Submit story ideas, news, alumni notes, or news about recent publications to email@example.com. Alumni notes also can be submitted online through alumni.harvard.edu. Recently published a book? Email that information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.