For meetings and events sponsored and supervised by an HDS faculty or staff member and student events with an HDS staff host:
Participants will adhere fully to all Harvard University Covid Safety Protocols, including:
- Attendees are limited to Harvard University community members and approved visitors only. (See FAQ for more information on who can visit the HDS campus.)
- Everyone must wear a mask while indoors.
- Unvaccinated persons should make every effort to practice physical distancing.
Attendance will be limited strictly to the posted room capacity. Therefore:
- We strongly urge the use of invitations with RSVPs so that the number of attendees can be confirmed prior to the event to avoid disappointment.
- If the room is equipped for video conferencing, additional attendees can participate virtually (please contact HDS IT & Media Services at email@example.com in advance).
Until further notice, eating at events on campus will be limited to boxed food to be taken away at the close of an event to eat at a designated indoor eating location or outdoors.
Eating and drinking are allowed only in designated areas. The designated eating areas are the HDS Commons and Rock Hall Lounge. Participants must be informed in advance if an event will include food and beverage and be reminded of physical distancing requirements during eating and drinking based on vaccination status. Unvaccinated attendees must maintain physical distance when eating or drinking.