Thank you for your interest in meeting candidates from Harvard Divinity School for professional positions and internships. We are pleased to assist you with on-campus recruiting, and are generally able to do so with at least three weeks' notice. Please contact us to discuss dates, times, and any other details.
Ordinarily, we are able to offer the following support to organizations recruiting at HDS, with at least three weeks' notice:
- A free room or table reservation at Harvard Divinity School.
- Advance publicity, including notification of contacts at additional schools of Harvard University and/or the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium as appropriate.
- Access to a one-day Harvard parking permit (a fee may apply).
- With sufficient notice, technical support for presentations.
We generally do not do the following:
- Pre-screen candidates for interviews. However, you may choose to pre-screen candidates from your end by choosing the appropriate format below. You may also specify criteria in publicity.
- Assist with travel arrangements, except by providing directions to HDS.
Representatives who recruit at Harvard Divinity School generally find one of the following formats most effective:
- Drop-In Table. Simply occupy a visible table in a high-traffic area at HDS, and prepare to receive inquiries from visitors who drop by. Ordinarily, this is done in the Rock Café, HDS's on-campus café.
- Information Session. Briefly discuss your organization, then talk more specifically about opportunities. You may also allow time for questions, or to meet with candidates briefly, as time permits.
- On-Campus Interviews. Meet or interview candidates individually at HDS. You may either select candidates ahead of time after receiving materials, or simply meet candidates who sign up for interviews on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
We are also happy to accommodate special requests as we are able, and will consider proposals for alternative formats.