The Office of Career Services produces the annual HDS Career Planning and Job Search Guide and a variety of Tip Sheets addressing career-related topics. Hard copies of these publications are available at the Office of Career Services or in the Student Services Center in Divinity Hall. They can also be accessed online through the document library in Hired or the Career Services section of my.hds (login required).
We also maintain a small, but broadly focused collection of books and other materials addressing common career-related questions of HDS students and alumni. These materials may be borrowed for short periods of time. Here are just a few examples of materials you can find in our collection:
- A Guide to Careers in Community Development
- Careers in International Affairs
- Career Opportunities in Education
- Careers in Non-Profits and Government Agencies
- Do What You Are: Discover the Perfect Career for You through the Secrets of Personality Type
- Getting Unstuck: How Dead Ends Become New Paths
- Harvard Business School Guide to Finding Your Next Job
- Harvard College Guide to Careers in Public Service
- The ASJA Guide to Freelance Writing
- The Eco-Guide to Careers that Make a Difference
- The Graduate Guide to Grants
- The Overnight Résumé
- Who Will Go for Us: An Invitation to Ordained Ministry
Stop by the Student Services Resource Center in Divinity Hall to browse our collection, or contact us to find out if we have materials on a subject of interest to you.