The HDS experience extends far beyond the School's campus and beyond graduation. Become an active member of the alumni community and stay in touch with the knowledge, ideas, and friends that made your time as a student challenging and enriching.
Alumni.harvard.edu is the online community for all Harvard University alumni. After you register online, you can:
- Set up an alumni.harvard email address, which can be forwarded to a current email account with any internet service provider
- Search the alumni directory and edit your personal directory profile
- Submit alumni notes online
- Connect through the Crimson Compass career networking service
- Access a variety of other online services and resources
Log on and sign up today!
Update your contact information
The best way to stay connected with the HDS community is to make sure we know how to get in touch with you. Up-to-date contact information will allow us to send you news about your fellow alumni, upcoming events, faculty research, campus goings-on, and much more. Update your info today online or by emailing Michael Goetz.
Share your work
Alumni are invited to submit previously unpublished essays, articles, or poetryto be considered for publication in the Harvard Divinity Bulletin.
Share your news
HDS alumni are also encouraged to send their news, including information about recent publications, for inclusion in the HDS Current e-newsletter. Alumni notes also can be submitted online through alumni.harvard.edu.
Join the HDS Alumni/Alumnae Council (AAC)
The AAC works with alumni volunteers and School leadership to create community among HDS alumni, build bridges between graduates and the HDS campus, and to connect Divinity School alumni to the University-wide Harvard Alumni Association (HAA). The AAC also serves as an advisory board to the School, as needed by the Dean or other members of the HDS faculty and administration.
Membership on the AAC is open to all HDS alumni. A call for nominations is annually sent to the alumni community when seats are open.
Below are the AAC members for 2013-14.
- Sarah Taylor Peck MDiv ’07 (Memphis, Tenn.)
- S. Joshua Thomas, MTS ’02 (Maplewood, NJ)
Representatives with terms ending on June 30, 2015:
- Philip F. Atkins-Pattenson, MDiv ’77 (Oakland, CA)
- M. Geron Gadd, MTS ’01, JD ’04 (Montgomery, AL)
- W. Andrew Gantt, MTS ’90 (Baltimore, MD)
- Katerina Lucas, MTS ’09 (New York, NY)
Representatives with terms ending on June 30, 2016:
- Peter K. Anagnostos, MTS ’86 (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Christopher J. Hanson, MDiv ’10 (Washington, DC)
- Shenila Khoja-Moolji, MTS ’10 (New York, NY)
- Margaret R. Rose, MDiv ’79 (New York, NY)
Representatives with terms ending on June 30, 2017:
- Richard A. Coutinho, MTS '94 (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Quardricos Bernard Driskell, MTS '08 (Alexandria, VA)
- Nise Guzman Nekheba, MDiv '94 (Orlando, FL)
- Mary Roodkowsky, MTS '77 (Cliffside Park, NJ)
- Kara Riekstins, MDiv I
School Appointed Directors to the HAA:
- Julia Whitcavitch-DeVoy, MTS '94 (Newton, Mass.) Serving an HAA term through June 30, 2017
- Gloria E. White-Hammond, MDiv ’97 (Dorchester, MA) Serving an HAA term through June 30, 2016
Elected Director on the HAA Board:
- Brian Melendez, AB ’86, JD ’90, MTS ’91 (Minneapolis, MN) Serving an HAA term through June 30, 2015
- Michael E. Goetz, Associate Director of Development, Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
Join a club
The Harvard Alumni Association supports over 190 Harvard Clubs in more than 70 countries. These clubs bring alumni together and provide opportunities for them to remain connected to Harvard and to each other. Harvard Clubs are open to all alumni of the University. Each offers its own variety of programs, services, and opportunities to its members and communities. Find a club near you.
Read the pubs
HDS alumni receive complimentary subscriptions to the HDS Current e-newsletter, the semi-annual Harvard Divinity Bulletin magazine, and to Harvard Magazine. Not getting yours? Make sure your contact information is up to date and/or email Alumni Relations.
Attend an event
Alumni are welcome to attend all public HDS events and events sponsored by the Harvard Alumni Association. HDS also hosts regional and campus events for alumni.
Connect to HDS and fellow alumni through any one of our growing social networks. These include: