"Business" is a taboo topic in divinity school but anyone who wants to change the world needs to understand how to think like an entrepreneur. Leading experts on social and wellness entrepreneurship, innovative leadership, and the intersection of money and spirituality share their stories and wisdom in a panel discussion.
- Miki Agrawal, Co-founder of THINX and TUSHY and author of Disrupt-Her
- Kate Northrup, Founder of Origin and author of Do Less
- Rha Goddess, Founder of Move the Crowd
- Guru Jagat, Founder of the RA MA Institute and author of Invincible Living
- Kassi Underwood, MDiv ’19 and Harvard Meditation Advisor