What kind of transcripts will I have to provide in my application?

You’ll need to provide HDS with unofficial transcripts for all post-secondary institutions where you have completed, or are currently pursuing a degree, unless the courses and grades from a previous institution are listed on your current, degree-bearing institution’s transcript. You don’t need to submit a separate transcript if they were courses completed at the college level while you were in high school, although you are welcome to submit those if you would like to. If you have any questions about your transcript(s), please contact our office at admissions@hds.harvard.edu
Transcripts must be legible and should include: 
  • Course names 
  • Dates of attendance 
  • Grades, course credits, GPA (if applicable) 
  • Transcript legend/key (often found on the back page of the transcript or on the Registrar's website)