HDS students are encouraged to take advantage of the rich offerings across the University, at MIT, the Fletcher School at Tufts, and throughout the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium. HDS students may take up to half of their courses in any given semester at these schools.
HDS students may cross-register into eligible courses at the Harvard schools listed below.
Because schools may have different dates when cross registration is open to HDS students, a link to each school’s academic calendar is provided.
- Harvard Graduate School of Education (Visit the HGSE website)
- Harvard T.H, Chan School of Public Health (Visit the HSPH website)
- Harvard Kennedy School (Visit the HKS website)
- Harvard Law School (Visit the HLS website)
- Harvard Graduate School of Design (Visit the GSD website)
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (Visit the FAS website)
- Harvard Business School (Visit the HBS website)
- Harvard Medical School (Visit the HMS website)
- The Harvard School for Continuing Education is not eligible for cross-registration.
HDS students wishing to cross-register into other Harvard schools should do so using the my.harvard student portal. For instructions, please see "How to Cross Register in my.harvard" in the Harvard University IT Knowledge Base.
Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium
HDS students may cross-register into eligible courses offered by the following schools of the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium:
- Boston College Theology Department (BC)
- Boston College School of Theology and Ministry (BCSTM)
- Boston University Graduate Program in Religion (BUGPR)
- Boston University School of Theology (BUSTH)
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (GCTS)
- Hartford Seminary (HS)
- Hebrew College (HEBC)
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology (HC)
- St. John's Seminary (SJS)
HDS students wishing to cross-register should begin by visiting the Cross-Registration page on the BTI Consortium website.
HDS students may cross-register into eligible courses offered by these other schools:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University (Fletch)
To cross-register for courses at MIT, use the my.harvard student portal.
To cross-register for courses at the Fletcher School, please follow the "For Harvard Students" instructions on the Cross-Registration Process page of the Fletcher website.